slider1.jpg slider2.jpg slider3.jpg slider4.jpg slider5.jpg slider6.jpg

Flash News:



Sr Motcham

Principal's Message

Dear Reader, The goal of our educative endeavour is, to produce in a Ignatius atmosphere, intellectually enlightened, spiritually inspired, emotionally balanced, morally upright, socially committed, accomplished - in a word - integrally formed young women who will be agents of social transformation in todays India. As the academic year 2008 unfolds we are well motivated and determined to make our education well integrated - to make every person, personally confident psychologically secure and comfortable with oneself and others socially free and responsible, and spiritually well attuned to God. What do we do here in Auxilium? It is a relatively small beehive full of activity of all kinds, academic, non-academic, theatre, music, dance and sports. Recently become Autonomous - accredited with A+ - is that the road to success? Will that suffice? Of course all efforts are underway, to begin new and relevant courses to bring our rural young people to the mainstream, to make them capable of competing with the rest. But still a deeper concern and a higher preoccupation pervade our educative action.

Read More
NCTE
  NCTE Order

Latest News

Internal Assessment Examination

22 Dec 2017

 Internal Assessment Examination was conducted on 19.04.2017.Mrs.Kothai Andal,from DIET Uthamapalayam,Mrs.JustinMary,from DIET , Oddanchatram,Mr...

Read more

GENERAL MEETING – 2017

22 Dec 2017

 Our Congregation Mother General Rev. Sr. Antony Xavier visited our Institute on 06.04.2017. 

Read more

Heartfulness Meditation

22 Dec 2017

 Sahaj Marg Spirituality Foundation conducted 3 days Heartfullness program from 10.08.2016 to 12.08.2016. Our II year and I Year trainees and al...

Read more More News

Welcome To St. Theresa Teacher Training Institute

St. Theresa Teacher Training Institute was started on the 1 st of July 1947 at old Kosavapalayam, Madurai with the motto “Love & Serve, Lead & Lift”. It was started as Higher Grade training with forty students. Rev. Sr. Earnestine Mary was our First Headmistress from 1947 to 1965. On July 02, 1951 it was shifted to Theresal Campus at 161, Kamarajar Salai and the Secondary Grade Training was also started with Forty Students. Until 1956 the Educational methodology was Non-basic method. After July 1956 it was changed to basic method. In 1956 it was known as Basic Training School.

In 1972 it was changed as Diploma in Teacher Education and Teacher Training Institute. From 1975 to 1984 only thirty students were admitted for every two years. From November 1984 onwards forty students were admitted every year. Until 1996 our institute was under the control of State Board. On 4.9.96 our institute came under the control of National Council of Technical Education and was approved by the Southern Regional Committee.

Read more


Photo Gallery